Although born on the beautiful island of Funen I followed the footsteps of Hans Christian Andersen and moved to Copenhagen. Immediately I fell in love with the city, where I chose my first home in the picturesque canal district of Christianshavn next to the hippie town Christiania. Now I live in the Copenhagen district of Valby close to the Carlsberg Brewery.
Previously I taught German, English and Danish and worked a while in German Kassel and London.
In 2011 I completed the guide training at Roskilde University and have since worked as an authorized guide in Danish, English and German.
Today I love to communicate cultural history on walking, bike and bus tours along the most interesting sights in Copenhagen, on the costal route to the castles Kronborg and Frederiksborg in North Zealand and on customized tours e.g.
– Copenhagen’s old and new harbour quarters
– Idyllic fishing village of Dragör
– Scanian Malmö
– Wiking museum and the cathedral of Roskilde
– The Glyptothek and other museums
– Valby where one of the most well known Danes, the leader of the “Olsen Banden” used to live
Uddannelse: MeD in German language and culture